Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theft ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: cookiem3107

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: illogical

Why should you be unbanned: i didnt know what "griefing/theft" means, i acciently removed a block from a store, which the owner thaught that i was stealing. i get the confussion with stealing, and im really sorry for the accident.

Why do you want to come back: i really liked playing on this server and had a great time! so i would enjoy it to keep playing here.

thanks for the time, and work on my post. by the way

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So what happened was you took diamonds from the hoppers from a gold farm, which both was theft and broke the door.

I need you to answer a few questions before we proceed

Are you allowed to take things that belong to other players even if they're not claimed?

Are you allowed to break other players things even if they're not claimed?

What have you learned from this?

(02-21-2020, 02:16 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: So what happened was you took diamonds from the hoppers from a gold farm, which both was theft and broke the door.

I need you to answer a few questions before we proceed

Are you allowed to take things that belong to other players even if they're not claimed?

Are you allowed to break other players things even if they're not claimed?

What have you learned from this?

1. no you cant,
2. no you cant,
3. no theft and stealing.

Thank you for your responses

Upon your return you will need to give the stolen diamonds to a staff member (I am not currently at home so you will need to give them to another staff member) Please be sure to re-read the /rules when you return

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown!

(02-23-2020, 07:22 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your responses

Upon your return you will need to give the stolen diamonds to a staff member (I am not currently at home so you will need to give them to another staff member) Please be sure to re-read the /rules when you return

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown!

i accidently died after the theft i did, i lost the diamonds because of that. what ddo i do now?
:huh:

Didn't find your death logs but we didn't find any diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor on you or in your chests and your balance seems to be more equal to what you would have gotten from voting and selling other random things and not from selling diamonds 

Because of this I'm gonna figure the diamonds have been deleted by now, just remember to go through the /rules

You need to create your own appeal thread RenegadeD3V1L.

Go here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “