• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - PaulBredewout
Minecraft name: PaulBredewout

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for xraying and I admit having used it. I would love a second chance, please set my balance to zero if needed.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because my friends play on this server and I would like to join them.

Just realized you posted an appeal, so I apologize not replying sooner. I'm glad to see you being forthcoming, it's appreciated--this will be pretty straightforward then. All you have to do is answer the following questions with a few (3+) sentences each.

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
- How does x-raying affect the server?
- What have you learned from this experience?

That being said, some things have changed during a hiatus I took, especially when it comes to x-ray appeals. It was decided that accepted x-ray appeals will result in a reduction from a permanent ban to a 30-day temp-ban. I just wanted to be forthright with this information.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(03-04-2020, 07:22 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Just realized you posted an appeal, so I apologize not replying sooner.  I'm glad to see you being forthcoming, it's appreciated--this will be pretty straightforward then.  All you have to do is answer the following questions with a few (3+) sentences each.

- Why is x-raying against the rules?
- How does x-raying affect the server?
- What have you learned from this experience?

That being said, some things have changed during a hiatus I took, especially when it comes to x-ray appeals.  It was decided that accepted x-ray appeals will result in a reduction from a permanent ban to a 30-day temp-ban.  I just wanted to be forthright with this information.

x-raying gives you an advantage over other players since you're able to do things others can't. It also ruins an economy, because by selling expensive products you can purchase other more cheap products. I learned not to break any rules because the truth will always win.

Not what I meant but I guess I was a little ambiguous. Regardless, admitting the truth garners leniency from me, so I'll take it--I'm not the hard-ass stickler as I once was.

Your account has been put on a probationary period for 30days.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook