Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown MC Survival

Minecraft name: willplatz

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I have no idea why I was banned, I have only been building with my freinds in my own protected area, so I'm not really sure why I was actually banned. Any help in figuring this out would be great.

Why do you want to come back: I've enjoyed my time on this server and I don't want to lose my current progress and builds.

I think maybe this could have had something to do with me breaking two blocks at a guy's store. I warped to a shop and had to break 2 blocks to get myself out of a wall, and then I saw that the shop was basically out of stock of everything I wanted, So I warped back home.

If this is really the reason, I can promise you I wasn't griefing. Nor do I think I even broke any blocks of importance to anyone, since it was simply two blocks of stone brick.

the point you are missing here is that the warp is not set in a wall, you mined your way out into a shop that was not open to the public at the time and just decided you wanted to go shopping. things are walled of for a reason and thats not to let players in.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(03-30-2016, 10:43 AM)vilneas Wrote: the point you are missing here is that the warp is not set in a wall, you mined your way out into a shop that was not open to the public at the time and just decided you wanted to go shopping. things are walled of for a reason and thats not to let players in.
Ok and I apologize. When I warped I assumed I was stuck in a wall. I understand I broke a block I wasnt supposed to, but they were two bricks of stone brick. It certainly isnt grounds to assume this is griefing, as I've gained nothing from it.

Griefing is modifying someone's build without their permission. The grief to get into the shop is part of the reason you were banned. The other part is the trespassing into someone shops when you are not supposed to be there in the first place. Hence the reason it was all blocked off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

(03-30-2016, 11:23 AM)vilneas Wrote: Griefing is modifying someone's build without their permission. The grief to get into the shop is part of the reason you were banned. The other part is the trespassing into someone shops when you are not supposed to be there in the first place. Hence the reason it was all blocked off.

Alright, and again, Im sorry. I hope I can be unbanned so I can continue to play on this server. This being my only offense I don't think it'd be very reasonable to keep me banned, as I've only destroyed 2 blocks of stone bricks in a store, and didn't touch/take anything else.

After talking further with my friends, we think its more wise to not pursue this server any longer. It doesn't interest us to play on a server ran by a bitter 35 year old minecraft fan. Especially when his judgement is to automatically ban an uneducated player rather than reprimand them accordingly.

I had no plans of keeping you banned for this. You have been unbanned.

On a side note, maybe if you would have taken the time to read our rules and understand them you would know that this is to educate you but judging by your last edit to this past and your reason for it you are just another idiotic 19 year old who thinks he knows everything. Personally I don't care if you stay or go enjoy your life else where.