Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Ingame Screen
[Image: 2020-03-05_15.53.23.png]
/warp market
/rules
/warp claim
As a new player to this server 
All keep saying you do not have access to this command.
Not good folks. will try again in a day or two.

Alas, not being able to use those commands is on your end. You are currently in the tutorial world and cannot use commands, go through and read the rules, located on the signs on the billboards throughout, further, you will then be faced with a quiz once you go inside the house, and the completion of that quiz will allow you any command usage permitted as well as access to the server and chat! I hope you see this message soon, and welcome to hometown, I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(03-06-2020, 08:28 AM)Cil Wrote: Alas, not being able to use those commands is on your end. You are currently in the tutorial world and cannot use commands, go through and read the rules, located on the signs on the billboards throughout, further, you will then be faced with a quiz once you go inside the house, and the completion of that quiz will allow you any command usage permitted as well as access to the server and chat! I hope you see this message soon, and welcome to hometown, I hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Sounds good , thanks for the reply.