• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rip acc
My Minecraft account was hacked into and simply wont work. Tried to email Minecraft support but taking too long (asked around a week ago) And since i dont have my recipt and no identification of proof owning the account it will simply be gone I guess forever. 

If any staff sees this can u plz wipe out my balance to 0 or just give it to someone random that is loyal or just not a dick to me overall.

I had no fun playing on minecraft and lost contact with it.

It was fun playing with everyone but minecraft support is like comcast support so their is no way ill get my account back in a matter of weeks neither months.

You'd probably have better luck reaching staff through the discord

This thread was noticed when it was posted, but there's not really much to do.

If you truly wish to give all your money to a player, then let us know in #get-help on the discord and we can transfer it to a player of your choice.

however

I personally recommend that you keep your bal, in the off chance that you get your account working again and want to come back. If you can't get the account back at all, then you could even buy a new account and we will transfer your money onto the new account (assuming you haven't given it to another player)
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(03-10-2020, 12:49 AM)Penguin Wrote: This thread was noticed when it was posted, but there's not really much to do.

If you truly wish to give all your money to a player, then let us know in #get-help on the discord and we can transfer it to a player of your choice.

however

I personally recommend that you keep your bal, in the off chance that you get your account working again and want to come back. If you can't get the account back at all, then you could even buy a new account and we will transfer your money onto the new account (assuming you haven't given it to another player)

My account was hacked... and I cant check if my money is their, can u plz tell me if my $80k still their? im pllaning on geting a new acc

The account JamesTKwack has $102k.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(04-01-2020, 05:26 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: The account JamesTKwack has $102k.

will thank god, is their a way to retrieve the money to my other acc since I cant have access? Minecraft support is taking to long and I'm aware someone will figure that I have this money.

Unfortunately we will be unable to transfer anything to any of your alt accounts while your IP is banned for fly hacks on an alt. You'll need to appeal that first.

(04-02-2020, 07:05 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Unfortunately we will be unable to transfer anything to any of your alt accounts while your IP is banned for fly hacks on an alt. You'll need to appeal that first.

Meh, I admit to everything. I had ban envaded everything. I see no point or any excuse of me getting back on this server. 

MY ACCOUNTS I BAN ENVADED ON:
Katie
Flug
eheb
James

(idk how much accounts i had)

EDIT: 

Yea, I did it all, i ban evaded this server, u wont see me again ill admit. (most likely) my account was hacked
the account THAT WAS HACKED was James, unfortunately i found it on a leaking forum. i had no ownership.

but anyways, i'd still like to be on this forums. the fact that's its a SMP ban not a forums i guess(i want to release my program for the voting thing)

Another staff member has already addressed your auto-voting program idea and asked you not to use it.

We would appreciate that you do not promote it here on our forums.