Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TJMHKJY

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I do not know why i was banned for grief, what ever i did i will put right if you need me to. i might of been banned because i was helping my friend (iManosGamer) sort out his plot on rtown. the ban could have also have been because i was messing around with him at my base, or because i took a panda that was near to someones base, it did not say it belonged to anyone though. please can you tell me what i did.

Why do you want to come back: hometown is a fun server and i enjoy playing with my friends on it, it is a survival server i have wanted to find for a long time, and i would like to return to have more fun. Thank You Smile

You were not banned for this reason. You had griefed Nehk's sea temple which is cleared out and surrounded by glass. You had broken the glass causing water to flow in & also griefed some of the temple. Please update your appeal accordingly and also answer the following questions:

Why is griefing wrong?

Why should you be cautious when entering a new area?
- KatNip

(03-18-2020, 03:32 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You were not banned for this reason. You had griefed Nehk's sea temple which is cleared out and surrounded by glass. You had broken the glass causing water to flow in & also griefed some of the temple. Please update your appeal accordingly and also answer the following questions:

Why is griefing wrong?

Why should you be cautious when entering a new area?
grieving is wrong because people have spent lots of time making their house/base look nice, grieving could make someone upset and it is just not a very nice experience for the person who has been griefed.

cautions should be taken when entering a new area because there could be a place you didn't know someone owned (like me) and you might gather some materials from there. when entering a new area it is best to check if someone owns that piece of land first if you are able to.

i will give back anything if you need me to, sorry about the glass and temple, i thought that there was a natural temple and when the creators created the game they made the temple have no water so people could explore it easier.

You don't need to give anything back as its all been fixed. You will be unbanned. Please make sure you are more careful next time.

Please read the rules upon returning, Welcome back to HomeTown!
- KatNip

(03-19-2020, 03:55 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You don't need to give anything back as its all been fixed. You will be unbanned. Please make sure you are more careful next time.

Please read the rules upon returning, Welcome back to HomeTown!

ok thanks  Smile