Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Appeal - X-Ray Ban
An Appeal

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kaiite

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Illo...

Why should you be unbanned: I wanted to come back. I badly wanted to redeem myself from my mistakes that I already knew it was wrong at the first place. I cheated for my own personal benefit and wasn't even thinking what the other players just did for their continuity. I wanted to catch up but I was so impatient myself that I had to make my own an unfair decisions. For any judgement that you'll have to make, I will be  glad to take everything into my responsibility and will surely make me take this as a resolution for any of my future decisions. Sorry about it and thank you.

Why do you want to come back: Because from now on, I don't wanted to back-out from my circumstances, I will fight back from it. I also wanted to be in this world, with an integrity in living, slowly earn it til I can maintain and apply it on the real world. Sounds cheesy but it was what I was currently thinking about when I was writing this.

I hereby say that every of my answer here is true and I am willing to be taken into more questioning.
JJBY
Kaiite

Well, thank you for being upfront about it

As you seem to understand why x-ray isn't allowed and why your actions were wrong. Our server has a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray. Your ban will be changed to a 30-day temporary ban, instead of the permanent ban stated in /rules. Please read the official server rules here - https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13. Your balance will be reset and all diamond tools/gear/diamonds will be confiscated.