Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Luckyace555

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: I'm not sure

Why should you be unbanned: I was not Xraying I believe that this was a mistaken ban. I'm not sure what else I can add.

Why do you want to come back: It's fun to play on the server

(03-13-2020, 07:41 AM)luckyace555 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Luckyace555

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was not Xraying I believe that this was a mistaken ban. I'm not sure what else I can add.

Why do you want to come back: It's fun to play on the server

No mistakes were made, I assure you.  I'll walk you through it.  I was checking CoreProtect logs and came across an odd pattern in your mining, namely how fast you were mining.  You found six veins of diamonds within 0.11hrs (6min 36sec); that's a rate of an ore every minute and six seconds ][1].  You started here [2], which led you to two diamond veins immediately [3] [4].  You then turned a right and found two more diamonds and some gold [5] [6].  Then, you double-backed and found two more veins of diamonds.  One was found through a single layer of stone [7] and the other you mined upwards through stone to get [8] [9] ( [10] ).

Both the timing and manner you mined is consistent with foreknowledge of the ores' location via x-raying.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook