• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefing Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MarshalAlija

Reason for your ban: I stole 4 diamonds from someones base it was like a natural underground since I was just starting out I replaced it with smooth stone in the walls.

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: If I am honest with you I built a base with my friend Nightcore awhile back which you can check we built two towers next to each other on islands that we connected. He has been in a homeless shelter for awhile so I have no had communication with him and I just want to go on a revisit what Him and I built together, after that I dont mind what happens but the memories are still there.

Why do you want to come back: The same reason I put up there just to relive the memories I haven't had contact with him and we both re downloaded minecraft and hometown was the first server we played on together again, I just wanna go see and I took 4 diamonds though yes it was still griefing and I tried to be clever about it I honestly didn't think anyone would notice 4 missing diamond ore blocks in the wall in a base that massive.

Thank you for your honesty. You have been unbanned and the diamonds were already removed so... Welcome back to HomeTown. Please follow the rules in the future and have fun.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]