Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Kobemamba14
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kobemamba14

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Illogical_song

Why should you be unbanned: I was just getting started in the server. I was being childish and saw someone beacon unclaimed so I took it so I could cheat my way to a little bit of a headscarf on the server. This was a clear mistake and I regret doing it completely.

Why do you want to come back: I started building a town on the server with my friends. Now that I am banned my friends no longer strive to play the game without me since I led them in building the town. I am very apologetic in my actions and would very much appreciate a second chance at playing on this server.

Hello,

I'm going to need some answers to some questions before we proceed. If you need help to find the answers- our full rule-book is right here

1) Are you ever allowed to take items from someone without their permission?

2) Why do we have such strict grief policies on our server?

3) What have you learned from this, and will you do this again?

(03-26-2020, 11:56 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: Hello,

I'm going to need some answers to some questions before we proceed. If you need help to find the answers- our full rule-book is right here

1) Are you ever allowed to take items from someone without their permission? No I made a clear mistake

2) Why do we have such strict grief policies on our server? Because it is wrong to take from someone else to cheat your way forward at their disadvantage.

3) What have you learned from this, and will you do this again? I have learned that griefing is unacceptable and I will never do this again. I made a huge mistake and would like to make up for it.

This conflict happened almost a year ago, I have changed my views on griefing and would like a second chance on this server as it was my favorite out of all that I have played in the past.

Sorry for the late reply I honestly missed this appeal. It's been quite a while and I'm willing to give you another chance, you will be unbanned after this response

(12-14-2020, 05:30 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Sorry for the late reply  I honestly missed this appeal. It's been quite a while and I'm willing to give you another chance, you will be unbanned after this response

thank you so much, also would you be able to remove me from the jail please.