Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.homecraftmc.com

Minecraft name: MC_Sausage

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I don't recall griefing, a lot of my friends and I are on this server and share a lot. We had an apartment building before splitting off and I took some things from that before starting to build my own house as everyone else did. This is the only inference of griefing I recall, I wish it was more specific just to ensure this is why I was banned. 

Why do you want to come back: I've done a lot of work on some builds here and it's how all my friends play together since being kicked out of school. I really like how the server is run and how big it is and how friendly all the people are on the server. Thank you. 

What are your friends' names? Where was this build located/what did it look like?

(04-04-2020, 07:07 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: What are your friends' names? Where was this build located/what did it look like?

NolenKelly, JoeChiMihn, and my boys Greg and Bill who I can't remember the user name of. 
It's a fairly vertical based building near the water, there's a bridge next to it and it was made of jungle wood planks and a type of the new stone. When we branched out I was in the side of a mountain but we shared a railway that's a little ways from the original build. The railway leads to all my friends builds and mine is off the beaten path. Again, we share a lot of resources so I've definitely helped build and destroyed blocks at those locations. Oh, there's a portal by the jungle wood shared house as well. 
I hope this helps.

OK, so the griefed build in question is this one, which was reported to staff and doesn't match that description or those names
[Image: QnUOwFg.png]

[Image: ASxlMRw.png]

You took bookshelves, cauldrons, and paintings from this house

[Image: oMFXnYN.jpg]

ok

I need you to answer a few questions

1) Are you allowed to remove things from player builds without permission even if it is unclaimed?

2) Why is grief not allowed on Hometown?

3) What have you learned from this?