• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: Obid2

Reason for your ban: The reason I was banned was for killing animals in another player's claim. I killed shulkers that were on another player's claim

Who banned you: misspotatohead1

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I think it was becasue I was flying full speed at it with elytra, and I hit the glass box that the shulkers were in because I was flying low tho the ground and did not know it was there. I glitched through the box, and the shulkers started shooting at me. with nowhere to run, I killed them. I now realize that was the worst decision I could have made. I should have instead done /home, and if I were to get into any similar situation, I would immediately do that. I now realize that I made a terrible decision, and would not do this ever again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to SMP hometown because of the time I've poured into this server with me and my friends. we have had such a great time, and I had just started building a new project. my friends would not be happy nor would I be happy if I could not play with them anymore, and I would have to leave all of this progress behind. this is why I want to come back.

Sounds like you understand that you made a mistake. In the future, if something like this happens (which it shouldn't), please talk to a staff member so we can get things sorted out.

Thank you for your honesty. I will have you unbanned as soon as possible. Welcome back to HomeTown!
MissPotat

I am unbanned, but you took all of my shulkers. one of them I won in slots, and one of them I bought. I also cant open 2 of the chests.
Edit: the 2 unopenable chests are now gone, but I didn't get any of the items back from them. they just disappeared