• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Hi 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: ChaZing88

Reason for ban: Taking too much from a public warp.

Who banned you: Misspotatohead1

I apologize for this and I regret my actions. If I am un-banned  I will replace the items i took from this public Warp. I realize that my actions were wrong and that I violated the terms of this public warp. Please let me know what I owe to this Public Warp.  

I really enjoyed playing on this server on and off for the last few years. I really hope I can return in the near future. It has a great community and was alot of fun. 

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. As this is the first and last time this is going to happen I hope we can come to an agreement

Thanks 
ChaZing88

Thank you for your honesty. Before you can be unbanned, I need you to think about and answer these questions with at least one complete sentence each.

1. Why is it important to read signs and follow the rules at public warps?
2. How does taking too much from freefood affect the warp owner?
3. How does taking too much from freefood affect other players?
MissPotat

(04-11-2020, 08:11 PM)misspotatohead1 Wrote: 1. Why is it important to read signs and follow the rules at public warps?
2. How does taking too much from freefood affect the warp owner?
3. How does taking too much from freefood affect other players?

Thank-you for responding so quickly.
1. Its important to read the signs at public warps because they are there for a reason. They outline the rules that a player MUST follow at that warp and on the server if they wish to keep playing on the server. 

2. Taking too much from freefood affects the owners because it takes advantage of their generosity and forces them to do extra work that would not be necessary if everyone followed the rules they set when they opened freefood. Its also just generally impolite to take more than needed. 

3. Taking too much from freefood affects others because the things they need are not there when they need them due to people who have taken advantage of the generosity displayed by freefood. This may cause other players to starve and ruin their day. It is also rude to them and to the players who run freefood to take too much. 

I apologize for my actions. I will be more diligent in reading and following the rules left on signs at warps in the future. 
Thanks again
ChaZing88

Thank you for your responses. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!
MissPotat