• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Question 
Server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: WackoMan0_o

Reason for your ban: I stole coal from furnaces at /warp xpfarm.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: 
I am aware that I did a bad thing now. It was only then and I thought that those were unlimited amounts of it so I thought that I could take some for myself. It was the one and only time I grieved and I am sorry for it. 

Why do you want to come back: 
I really enjoy the server and I wont make the same mistake again. I play on the server daily since i got on it and I have enjoyed it quite a lot. I really want to continue playing and you can take back all that i have stole and take my money for the things I've done as a penalty, but please let me play as of right now.

Thanks for reading , sincerely WackoMan0_o

Actually, you took coal twice, not just once.

[Image: 1Qy0m5C.png]

In any case, 527 items, or 8 stacks of coal. You had to wait for the coal to funnel into the furnace too, you didn't just take it from a chest. 

Now, to be honest, I probably would've gotten to your appeal sooner had you not been so impatient for me to get to your appeal. If you read through the whole post that explained how to appeal, you would've seen this

[Image: 4fy4f6N.png]

as well as this

[Image: DDpwJPt.png]

I need you to understand that reading instructions, rules, signs, and the like, is very important on our server. We enforce rules and 'not seeing' a rule isn't an excuse to not follow it. It's your responsibility to know the rules of a server you play on, and you have to deal with the consequences of breaking the rules if you choose not to read them.

I have taken the coal you stole from your storage and disposed of it.

You have been unbanned. I would highly suggest re-reading the /rules, and checking out the more in-depth rulebook here - https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

(04-13-2020, 01:37 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: Actually, you took coal twice, not just once.

[Image: 1Qy0m5C.png]

In any case, 527 items, or 8 stacks of coal. You had to wait for the coal to funnel into the furnace too, you didn't just take it from a chest. 

Now, to be honest, I probably would've gotten to your appeal sooner had you not been so impatient for me to get to your appeal. If you read through the whole post that explained how to appeal, you would've seen this

[Image: 4fy4f6N.png]

as well as this

[Image: DDpwJPt.png]

I need you to understand that reading instructions, rules, signs, and the like, is very important on our server. We enforce rules and 'not seeing' a rule isn't an excuse to not follow it. It's your responsibility to know the rules of a server you play on, and you have to deal with the consequences of breaking the rules if you choose not to read them.

I have taken the coal you stole from your storage and disposed of it.

You have been unbanned. I would highly suggest re-reading the /rules, and checking out the more in-depth rulebook here - https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
Yes I understood that and I said I would be patient.I will thoroughly read the rules once more.
Thanks for accepting.
WackoMan0_o Confused