Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Man Appealio
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Nxth4

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Penguin or Illogical, best of both it seems

Why should you be unbanned: Can't say i have a valid reasoning to be fair, other than my big mouth.. I don't seem to understand why i got banned for X-Raying, kinda logged out with no information and /Jail. So whoever this concerns, show me some 'X-Ray Mines or whatever you want to call them' and not /core inspect. Cheers.

Why do you want to come back: Just for sake to play, like i don't rate care. I don't want this to sound promising or begging to be back because i don't care at all.

Cheerio Melons. o/

As is usual when use of xray is denied, I will present the evidence to you.

First off, here's a diamond vein at the bottom of a ravine which you uncovered from above. You did not mine elsewhere in the ravine.

[Image: FtvV1sd.png]

Here's another example, where you mine through diorite to uncover diamonds in a mineshaft

[Image: ZxFj4Vw.png]

In this example, you came from the tunnel on the right which was mined by someone else, broke through the wall into a mineshaft, and uncovered some ore through the wall

[Image: yaDTHCA.png]

Here, you mine in a straight line, turn off to hit diamond, and then continue your line to get some gold ore.

[Image: ASqVxKl.png]

Here's an example where you mined down from the surface, headed out in one direction, and then turned right perfectly in time to hit a diamond vein.

[Image: tmH00zp.png]

In this example, you went down someone else's tunnel and uncovered this ore through the wall

[Image: 662dfT1.png]

You also went down this tunnel, which was also mined by another player, and mined the iron ore in the wall to find diamonds behind it. I was willing to let this one slide, but if you were looking for iron why didn't you also get the other iron ten blocks further down?

[Image: PdLqx9N.png]

In addition to your denial of xray and the lack of anything resembling effort in your appeal, you've even stated that you don't care about being unbanned. Appeal denied.

If you appeal again I expect to see effort and sincerity.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

So, A reply where do I Start... Oh I've been bust! Whatever shall I do! That's right I should commit to my sin's pray to the lord for an unban.. although what crimes should we take in consideration.. I once told a Friend who may or may not be on the server. That honesty is Key.

Reasoning why I was banned:
X-Ray

Reasoning why I SHOULD be banned:
X-Ray
Fly
Speed
Jesus
Freecam
Autofish (I did a lot of nobody bat an eyelid)
Auto Eat
Kill Aura
Macros

But in all things in consideration I wish a Founder Should be able to read this too, that Mods aren't fair.. they offer a disadvantage to other players, whats the one, Minihud/Minimap
Where it shows cave systems etc etc, which would be on my why I SHOULD be banned list... Although I don't use it, plus your players seemed to Agree with me on this being unfair too, and you have to 'Trust'  your players to only use Minimap.. Which really is still unfair since alot of the players don't use this (not about the 'Vanilla' aspect of the server too). I'll let you Argue this out beyond the whole staff team, I'm sure you already have, but Risks and precautions should be taken.

I hope this is what you were looking for a whole list why not to unban, or maybe take in consideration I've been nice told you what's happened, if you would like me to slowly and friendly take Off the Hacked client I will... But you'd have to trust me, like you'd have to trust people taking off minimaps if it were to come to it.

Hope you enjoyed the read, hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards
Nxth

Currently, I'm the most senior staff-member of the [Admin] rank and Pengu has given me permission to reply.

You're not getting unbanned. Your flippant attitude aside, you weren't forthcoming or even apologetic about hacking. If anything, you're trying to prove some point which isn't gonna fly.

Find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook