• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Man Appealio
As is usual when use of xray is denied, I will present the evidence to you.

First off, here's a diamond vein at the bottom of a ravine which you uncovered from above. You did not mine elsewhere in the ravine.

[Image: FtvV1sd.png]

Here's another example, where you mine through diorite to uncover diamonds in a mineshaft

[Image: ZxFj4Vw.png]

In this example, you came from the tunnel on the right which was mined by someone else, broke through the wall into a mineshaft, and uncovered some ore through the wall

[Image: yaDTHCA.png]

Here, you mine in a straight line, turn off to hit diamond, and then continue your line to get some gold ore.

[Image: ASqVxKl.png]

Here's an example where you mined down from the surface, headed out in one direction, and then turned right perfectly in time to hit a diamond vein.

[Image: tmH00zp.png]

In this example, you went down someone else's tunnel and uncovered this ore through the wall

[Image: 662dfT1.png]

You also went down this tunnel, which was also mined by another player, and mined the iron ore in the wall to find diamonds behind it. I was willing to let this one slide, but if you were looking for iron why didn't you also get the other iron ten blocks further down?

[Image: PdLqx9N.png]

In addition to your denial of xray and the lack of anything resembling effort in your appeal, you've even stated that you don't care about being unbanned. Appeal denied.

If you appeal again I expect to see effort and sincerity.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Man Appealio - by Wagwanmelonhead - 04-19-2020, 04:19 AM
RE: Ban Man Appealio - by Penguin - 04-19-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: Ban Man Appealio - by Wagwanmelonhead - 04-19-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: Ban Man Appealio - by Grimm_Wolfe - 04-19-2020, 11:22 PM