• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Kuwt

Reason for your ban: I have no idea why I am banned, I recently tried to join the server and it did not let me. All it said was Reason: The ban hammer has spoken
I don't remember doing anything wrong on this server nor ever joining this server, my friends just wanted me to join them today and I cant join

Who banned you: I have no idea, I think I got banned like a couple of years ago and I have no idea, most likely an old staff or one my old friends who were mad at me lol

Why should you be unbanned: Because I don't remember doing anything wrong nor don't remember ever being in this server and I would like to join and just have a good time

Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to play with my friends and just have a good quarantine lol

You were banned by Vil at 9pm EST on January 31st, 2016. Vil left staff a while ago. Since I happened to have captured your ban in my logs, you are appealing to me. Vil may have had other reasons for banning you, but my logs only cover the times I was actually playing on Hometownmc.

Please update your appeal in this thread as a new post.

Use the following template, but replace <WHY> with a couple sentences on why I should trust you not to spam chat and trust you to follow our rules about not touching other people's builds. To trigger you memory, after the template, there is an extract from my logs of your ban.

Template to use:

Minecraft Name: Dninjaz
Reason for your ban: verbally spamming global chat
Who banned you: Vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: <WHY>
Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to play with my friends and just have a good quarantine lol

Extract from my logs follows. You did a drive-by shooting off-your-mouth for giggles:

[20:51:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dninjaz (formerly known as DninjazGamez) joined the game
[21:09:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Dninjaz >> Hometown Is Useless
[21:09:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Dninjaz >> Hometown Is Useless
[21:09:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dninjaz left the game.
[21:09:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Dankey >> ?
[21:09:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] JELL0 >> welp
[21:09:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dninjaz joined the game
[21:09:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Dankey >> wth xD
[21:09:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dninjaz left the game.
[21:09:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Admin] Viloceraptor banned Dninjaz for: The Ban Hammer has spoken!.
[21:09:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] Liv >> Dnin please stop

I found indications that you may have removed 1 or 2 signs from public places which I checked for grief on a regular basis:

2016/2016-03-03-1.log:[18:53:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] 765.81/h ago - Dninjaz removed wall_sign.
2016/2016-05-14-4.log:[16:19:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] 2490.28/h ago - Dninjaz removed wall_sign.

This may have been the same sign on both lines.

My logs don't prove this is grief, because the listings are for block removal only. But in each place you were one of at least a dozen people removing signs.

Typically I would check if the person was banned, or not, then check non-banned player's logs for other grief. At this point, you were already banned.
/Rowebot

Minecraft Name: (old username when banned: Dninjaz) - (new username: Kuwt)
Reason for your ban: verbally spamming global chat
Who banned you: Vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was banned for being annoying in chat about 4 years ago, I am way more mature now as when I was originally banned I was like 10 or 11. I will not be annoying in chat anymore and usually in servers, spamming does not mean a permaban, and I though the same was for hometown 4 years ago, but I respect the rules of the server and how it runs now and I wont break the rules again.

Thank you for the honest appeal.

You are unbanned.

Welcome back to Hometownmc.

Note that we had to reset the overworld twice since you were last on. The original world is no longer available, sorry; disk filled up and the files got corrupted.
/Rowebot