Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GreninjaEX

Reason for your ban: Grief/Theft

Who banned you: Melaniebeebot

Why should you be unbanned: I think I was banned for breaking a farm, I walked up the stairs at the melbot ironfarm and i stumbled upon this’s hole in the ground and I fell in and there was a lever And i thought it was like a opening for an exit but it wasn’t And it released water to clear this wheat farm. I didn’t mean to press it but I replaced all the seeds because I didn’t want to steal it And didn’t think it was a issue.

Why do you want to come back: I’m sorry for my action and I didn’t mean to do it and I wont do it again, I want to counting every To plan on this server with my friends and I’ve met many nice people

The chute to the wheat farm is not found at the top of the stairs from meliron. In fact, the meliron farm vs the area where you harvested the private wheat farm is ~150 blocks apart. 

[Image: ptj1wpS.jpg]

In fact, you dawdled around the area quite a bit before even reaching the wheat farm. 

You broke a window here:

[Image: x67jmbK.png]

You stole from this chest here:

[Image: 2XGwvwb.png]

You built up cobble here to reach these chests as well:

[Image: 1Z7TgcW.png]

You triggered the wheat farm lever here, unplanting all 1152 growing wheat plants, only 64 of which you chose to replant, and did not report the ''accident'' to anyone.

[Image: l20QaLa.png]

Then you decided to tunnel into the wall here:

[Image: Id0S69M.png]

So you see, this wasn't just an isolated accidental incident. You walked around the base and touched everything you weren't supposed to. In fact, you've done this before, messing with the chest at /warp diamonds

[Image: CYGx06v.png]

And when confronted by a staff member, as i'm told, you laughed.

So I'm going to need a bit more convincing before I even think about letting you back on the server, because as it stands now, we simply can't trust you not to touch what doesn't belong to you.

When I went to the meliron farm I walked up these stairs and I found this really cool base which I couldn't understand how a single person could build all of that, it took me like 2 hours to just look around and I probably still didn't see everything. I wasn't intending to insult you or your art, I just wanted to see it and I didn't think it would be a problem to place dirt to get up to something as long as I got rid of it after, now since you pointed this out I understand that just because I can physically place dirt doesn't make it acceptable, I didn't take any of your stuff because I know you worked hard but I just wanted to see it, and now I realize that i should look from a far to see it rather than place blocks to see it up close. It was late at night (1am I think) and I was tired and I wasn't thinking properly and trust me I wont do it again. I hope I didn't offend you that I broke your stuff but I tried my best to replace all the stuff I broke but there might've been some things that I didn't replace and I am truly sorry and If you would like reparations I will definitely pay you for the stuff I broke because you had to pay out of your own pocket to build it and I broke it. I thought it was weird that there was more than just chests so I went up there and then realized they were just chests so i got down and broke the cobble and then just kept wandering. I think I accidentally kept one of the lapis from your chest because I had like 10 lapis already and I knew I put like 43/44 in my inventory so I put back 43 when it was actually 44. At the farm I didn't know what that lever did so i hit it and it turned that farm on but I only saw the front two farms so I replanted only them, and if i had known there were way more farms I would've definitely replanted them but I could only see two and only thought there were two.

The time when I opened that chest at /warp diamonds was because my friend said tp I have a chest full of expensive stuff so I tped to him and I thought it was his so i looked in it and jokingly took some stuff but then randomly put it back but then i walked around and realized that this wasn't even his stuff so I put it back in the best orderly way I could/remembered. When the staff contacted me about touching it I was confused and kept asking them like "what" because I wasn't sure what they were talking about but then I realized and then I might've responded with "lol" because It was kinda embarrassing that I did that and that I totally forgot that I did it.

I am truly sorry for what I did and I hope you can understand that I had no ill intent and wasn't trying to intentionally steal from you and that I was just trying to look around your base even though I didn't have the right to. This is one of the best servers I've played on in the past few years and I hope you'll allow me to join back. I promise I'll never do that to not only you but to anyone on the server again because it's not fair to the builder. I had only ever seen these type of builds on you tube videos with millions of views and I couldn't believe that I had just warped to something I've never seen myself on mine craft. I didn't mean to disrespect you or tarnish your build.

Please explain:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2135
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Explain what? I know who owns that account but I am not understanding how that relates to me?

That account belongs to my cousin who lives in the same duplex so we use the same WIFI (which might explain why you brought it up) and he suggested this server to me a while back even though he was banned, he unsuccessfully repealed the ban recently since we are home but this account is mine.

What I don't understand is why you use the same nickname as them, have the same friends as them, and speak the same way. The moment another admin and I saw you, we both connected you to Barrythebee69- someone who was ip-banned for good reason. I'm truly not convinced this isn't you, but if you wish we'll discuss this in a staff chat.
We have no desire to keep an innocent person banned by any means, but this is a relatively unique scenario given the history and circumstances.

The reason we have the same friends is because we are in the same grade and go to the same school so basically all of his friends are my friends and we have the same last name because our dads are brothers (first 4 letters are burd) and we have the same first initial, (his Kyle, mine Kevin). It probably looks like we could be the same person from face value but once you look at it you'd understand. The only thing I am not understanding is that you said was that we "speak the same way" which is quite confusing I would say so myself because maybe you are talking about typing but I even looked at his appeal and I can't understand this connection you made?

I don't quite know how to explain it aside from your ways of typing or sending messages through chat are just very similar. Could be because you're in the same household and therefore speech patterns are similar, idk.

Alright so I brought this issue into our staff chat with the guardians, mods, and admins and presented both sides as evenly as I could, then we took a vote on what to do. The results of that vote were that you will remain banned.