Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown

Minecraft name: EliMcNassar

Reason for your ban: taking to much from starter kit
Who banned you: Illogical
Why should you be unbanned: i am not going to lie. i did know what i was doing. i had just started and i needed resources. 
what i did was wrong and it wont happen again.

Why do you want to come back: i love the server and the community.

Well looking into your logs a bit more it looks like you did a little more than just what I banned you for

[Image: DsldjrL.png]
You took out a chunk of this beacon

[Image: 1OsRn4B.png]
Messed with some blocks in this house

[Image: CtJQBVn.jpg]
Messed with the signs here

[Image: g2L72pZ.jpg]
Also took a lotta signs out of this chest

[Edit: Bee nest has been removed from list of grief as it was not grief but the other photos still apply]

Now that's all a bit more than just taking more items from a warp. That's quite a bit of grief. I'm gonna need you to show me you understand that grief is not allowed.

If you're having trouble with the answers to these questions, our rulebook is [Here]

Are you allowed to modify unclaimed, player-made/player owned items?

Are you allowed to take from unlocked player owned chests?

What is hometown's definition of grief?

What have you learned from this?

i'm extremely sorry. ill never do it again. it was stupid. it would mean a lot to me if you would give me a second chance. i understand if you perm ban me though. btw grieving is destruction, construction, or social engineering. again it would mean a lot if you gave me a second chance.

I think what EliMcNassar did is wrong, and I think they now know it. I think that they are probably feeling remorseful, and disappointed in their own actions. I think that if EliMcNassar were unbanned, they would change their actions greatly, and become a great part of a great server. Also, the bees nest was not their fault. They didn't know that Silk Touch was required. I know that because they were helping me at the time, and I was moving my stuff somewhere else. I think that they should have a second chance.
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

Maximus_Tom please do not comment on people's ban appeals

EliMcNassar, you need to answer the questions I gave you in order for me to know you understand the rules

Are you allowed to modify unclaimed, player-made/player owned items?

Are you allowed to take from unlocked player owned chests?

What is hometown's definition of grief?

What have you learned from this?

Are you allowed to modify unclaimed, player-made/player owned items? no. never.

Are you allowed to take from unlocked player owned chests? no.

What is hometown's definition of grief? destruction, construction without permission.

What have you learned from this? what grieving is and how it affects me and others.

Thank you for your responses

I would suggest you re-read the /rules upon your return

you have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!