• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My One year anniversary!
Heart 
Hello! Today is my first ever year of being apart of one of the most wonderful and caring servers I have ever been on. I am thankful for multiple things and thankful to multiple people (There is quite a lot, so you might want to just look for you name) Not in any specific order here we are:

Sox & Seb: Ever since I have joined Minecraft as a whole you two and I always spoke, after troubles on our old server, you took me here. I couldn't imagine any place better than here. I am really thankful for you two showing me this place. You two are wonderful and amazing people and I always love talking to you. <333

Brock:You are the whole reason I am on HomeTown today. You had shown Sox and Seb this server which is how they got me to play. I hope to see you sometime soon back on the server. You are someone who I am glad to have spoken you. I am really thankful for showing us all to HomeTown.

Spart:Spart. Ever since the beginning of HomeTown I have always called you my brother. No matter what you have always been there for me and make me smile. I know that you haven't been on much and that's really annoying. But I just want you to know that I am glad to have you in my life and I always enjoyed our calls.

Chickne:You have always spoken to me, and a great companion. You are one of the most kind and sweetest people I have ever met online. I really enjoy seeing you on the server. Even though we don't have much time to talk and stuff, we always get to catch up with each other. You are a wonderful bed and don't forget that. I luff v much. Never forget that I'm always here to chat :3

Wolfie:Ever since I joined and met you, you have always been a funny gal to chat with. You are always great fun to chat with and are always fussy over your nutella Wink I'm glad that I met you and had so much fun with you on the server.

Andu:Andu. Ever since we have spoken I have always enjoyed speaking to you. You have never let me down when playing SG and such. You are such a fun guy and I always love talking with you. I am glad that we met because you always make me laugh and smile. We share similar likes in music and I'm glad I know someone who does.

Pengu:When we first met, you always confused me with what gender you actually are. I always thought you were a girl until you first spoke to me. After a few months of being on HomeTown we started to talk a lot with each other. I really enjoy your nerdy company and like too.

Kiro:At first you and I thought that we both hated each other. Until we actually spoke to each other. The first time we spoke to each other I think we were trying to not think that the other person “hated” us. After then we have always had great fun, laughing and joking around. We always talk to the staff in PM and they usually always reply. I love talking to you and glad to have you as a friend. Even though your puns give me physical pain <3

Uri:Uri. I know that you have left the server and all. But back to the times you used to play was always such a joy. I always loved talking to you and really enjoyed talking with you. It makes me happy to see you on the server when you're only just popping in. I hope to see you sometime soon <33.

Veo: Ayy Peter! I'm glad to know you mate. Your banter is so funny at times I don't even know. You sometimes randomly message me the craziest of things and they always make me laugh. I'm glad that I can talk to you and you are one of the most kindest people I know.

Marcos: Marcooooossss sirrrr Hello friend! I'm am really happy that I met you as you are one of the most sweetest and lovely people there is that I know. You are always so upbeat and someone who I really enjoy talking to.

Zo & Jo: You two are probably the first people I spoke to on HomeTown (That hadn't shown me the server) and I think that you guys are such amazing people. I have always loved seeing you guys online with a positive attitude. I love you two!

Ara:I know that we rarely get to talk much, however when we do we always make each other laugh. I always love chatting with you and getting to relax. You have such a chilled out personality and I think that, that is what makes you such a wonderful person to talk with.

Ash:When we first played OITC, I couldnt stop giggling. I was so nervous and shy all I did was giggle. You are one of the people who have got me to be who I am today. Every time I get to play OITC with you I always remember that one time I won and you were raging. I'm glad to know you and get to talk with you.

DeeK:Yo nerd.Ever since talking to you have always found weird ways to make others laugh. No matter what. You are such a nice person to talk with and watch play things like Outlast. I still can't believe how much you laughed at the “I'M FUCKING OUTRAGED” post. Its the most I think I will ever hear you laugh. Nej dig.

Grimm:Grimm, ever since we have spoken I don't think I am that “scared” of you now. You are a really nice guy to talk with and the best [BADMIN] I know. You can always make me laugh and know how to make me dIE when on the server.

Guy:Guy. When we first stared talking it was always fun. You're such a nice person to chat with and you say some quite funny things. You're always so positive and happy and I like that. I'm glad to know you.

Lex:LeX bBbbB you nerd. I remember the first time you had played the song “HonkyTonkBadonkADonk” and you giggled soooo much to it. However when I said it I think I might of killed you. As well as the time I said “Double Bitch Hole” I dont think I have met a nerd that is so meme like. You are always so much fun when we talk to each other and I lov you very much!

Maddie:Maddie, I know for a fact that you are one of the most nicest girls I know. I have known you for quite some time. Back when the outlets had first come out. I'm glad that I get to talk to you and watch you play sims and fuck shit up with any mods you install onto it. Don't for get that you're not a “Double Bitch Hole”.

Vil:Ever since I have joined there has always been a few jokes that you and I both share. From the very start, you had always told me to get optifine, and I never did. Until one day I had logged on and finally downloaded it. I never realised how much it really does help. As well as when you joined you would always say Heyo and I would always tell you it was Mayo.

Star:Star. Ever since I have known you, you have always been such a great help to me. You taught me how to do most of the staff things and I'm thankful for that. I'm glad that I met you and I still can't believe how much you laughed at the “I'M FUCKING OUTRAGED” thing. As well as your reaction to my blue eyes.

Turbo & Rachel:Ever since meeting you two, you have both always made me laugh and smile with the jokes you have had in the past, that are still funny to this day. I don't think that I have found two unique people like you ever. I love talking to you both and listening to the tales you share.

Sarah:SaRAh. I don't think I have ever met someone who is so confident and bubbly as you. You always make me laugh and smile. You come up with some of the most craziest stuff. You always share some really interesting stories. You are always there to talk to and I always enjoy talking to you. I always enjoy when we both sing parts of songs together and laughing at things we did as small beans. I lOve yoU bEaN!

Thank you to everyone else who I didn't mention but who did take part in my journey throughout the past year. I can't believe its been a whole year! Thank you guys so, so much. I really can't say how much I love you all. But I guess all I can say now is Cheers! To the new year to come!

-Kat <333333333333
- KatNip

Congratulations on surviving a whole year, Katne! Glad to have you here Big Grin

ILY BB KATTT
Can't wait for many more years of friendship to come ! ??? one day we will bork it bean ?? #florida2018

baby kitten, you're my v smol kittn and you're always supportive and sweet. i love you chilt, happy anniversary! cheers <33333333333333
[Image: giphy.gif]

Congratulations Kat, I love seeing you online too! <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

way to make it through a year katnip, here is to the next, and heyo.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Congrats Katniss! Amazing to have you stay so long, Ily smol kitne
[Image: gif-images-cool-1.gif]

Happy 1st year Kat! Have a great time and hopefully HT will remain a fun and enjoyable and meaningful part of our lives for the forseeable future!

Best regards,
Wise.

Aww Thanks so much <3 I miss it too but I dont think I'll be coming back anytime soon :/ We can still talk over skype! hmu!
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Hope it was a fun year cutie pie~

Oh, and: http://imgur.com/TNqzwNO

Because you're the best <3