Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Kiplings

Reason for your ban: Chest Thief

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: I took from chests near spawn without understanding that this was considered stealing. This is definitely my fault because I didn't properly read the rules first and if I got another chance I would definitely not do that again. This also all happened an entire year ago, which I believe is a fair amount of time for the ban to have been in place. I hope you guys will consider it!

Why do you want to come back: I recently got back into the game with some of my friends and they suggested this server but when I tried to join I found out I had been banned which really sucked. I had totally forgotten about what had happened but now that my friends are into it again I would really like to be able to play with them the right way from scratch.

Hi there,

Thank you for your honesty. As a reminder you stole six diamond blocks, an elytra, and a gold block from a chest near spawn. However, you were banned over a year ago and we have since moved to a new server, so if you are unbanned you won't be required to return those items. I just ask that you be careful and make sure to read the /rules and take a look at the online rulebook found here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13. Additionally, /warp rules is available to view on the server if you are unbanned.

In order for me to consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions:

1. Why is chest theft/stealing bad?

2. What have I learned from this experience?

3. What will I do in the future to ensure that this will not happen again?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

1. Why is chest theft/stealing bad?

It destroys other's hard work by setting them back and taking items that were rightfully their's. Also because it ruins my experience by not starting off from scratch and working my way from the ground up like the game intends you to do.

2. What have I learned from this experience?

Definitely that I should think twice about anything I do on the server that could break the rules and ensure that they do not before I actually do.

3. What will I do in the future to ensure that this will not happen again?

Check out the full rules using the website as well as the in-game warp to make sure that I fully understand everything that is not allowed on the server before I try to play on it.  And also make sure that I do not make any other rules in the future to get banned again if I am given a second chance.

Thank you for your consideration :)

Thank you for your answers. You'll be unbanned shortly. Smile

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]