Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APPEAL - SethRodrigues
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SethRodrigues

Reason for your ban: It says griefing. 

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I think i was probably banned by mistake. It's been a few months since I played, but i never griefed, i usually take things from the room with free items where you can either deposit or take from, or from the farm. It's true that o've taken more items than i've deposited, but is that reason for a ban? Also, Is it possible that i was banned due to innactivity? There was one time when i took the bone meal from the farm by mistake and i contacted an admin and apologized and he said no problem. Irony or not, i think it was illogical so he should remember it. If i broke any rules, i apologize, and i expect you to tell me what i did wrong so i won't do it again unware.

Why do you want to come back: I used to play with my friends, we have a happy little village that we built from scratch, and i intend to show it to my girlfriend and play it with her. I really enjoyed my time in this server, and i didnt want to start anew somewhere else.

You griefed/stole this beacon + base. Please update your appeal accordingly.

[Image: lACRRiW.png]

(10-02-2020, 06:27 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: You griefed/stole this beacon + base. Please update your appeal accordingly.

[Image: lACRRiW.png]

Omg you're right! I remember, i thought it was an abandoned site! You're completely right. Is there anyway i can make up for it? i should still have the materials in my chest. It's really a fact that i stole that. Can i somehow give it back? I won't do it again. I'd like to apologize to that person. I can even work to gather iron for that person if i miss anypiece. But i pretty sure i have all the pieces unnused in my chests.

I've taken the iron from your chests and I've restored the beacon back to where it was, before I unban you though I'd like you to answer a couple questions, our official full rulebook is here if you need help

Are you allowed to break any player-made structure?

Does something being unclaimed mean you're allowed to break or claim it?

Why?

(10-03-2020, 02:12 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: I've taken the iron from your chests and I've restored the beacon back to where it was, before I unban you though I'd like you to answer a couple questions, our official full rulebook is here if you need help

Are you allowed to break any player-made structure?

Does something being unclaimed mean you're allowed to break or claim it?

Why?

Hello, 

I've re-read the rules. A terrain/structure being unclaimed, or unprotected etc does not mean the non-griefing rule won't apply. Which means, i can't take anything from other people's terrains under any circunstance, unless i am given permission by owner. (Not as in command permission, but as in asking and being allowed to)

Which means, I had the wrong idea. As i though abandoned places could be used for resources. But now i know that i can't take resources or break any man-made site unless i ask first and the person allows it. 

It's rule 1-A

(Thanks for the link, i also read other rules that i didn't know about)

Thank you for your response, you have been unbanned by the posting of this message

Welcome back to hometown!