• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Yes i took out the beacon in my plot at starter Town, who the owner is MelloWeen. He permitted me to extend my plot as I asked seems I wanna demolish and rebuild by place. The beacon was in the center and taking my space to build the walls of my castle. I kept the beacon with me to return back to MelloWeen seems he was not online. I did not steal the beacon that belongs to MelloWeen. I kept it while waiting for him to be online so that I could return. I can't wait for him seems I'm free to be online and that's the only time I have to spend in Minecraft. So I took the beacon first and kept with me. I DID NOT steal MelloWeen's beacon. I just kept it safe with me. But if that has been misunderstood as grief, then I'm sorry. MalloWeen knows I'm reconstructing because I asked for a huge space than the regular plot anyone has which he permitted too and extended the size for me. Please check with him if you want. MELLOWEEN PERMITTED me to extend my plot. How can i build without the owner's permission? Not even a single block could be built as it tells that i need his permission. That's where i asked him and he extended for me. Which means he knows the beacon is taking my plot.

The beacon at the site was a villagers town which I checked(inexperience, probably wrong way to check) it was not locked with spell. Usually that's how I identify if it belongs to someone. I saw nothing but only villagers and their town.  After checking, I thought it belongs to a villager, then I just took one thinking it would be nice for my castle seems I found one. Yes, I saw the cleared area and thought someone was mining near the villager's area as a landmark for them to come back. But now I know that villagers DONT OWN a beacon. 

What is griefing in hometown? Taking people's belonging.
Why grief taken seriously? It damage the reputation for server and players. Also its other people's hardwork.

I truly apologize for my misunderstanding and mistake. I would keep learning in Minecraft and try to be the good citizen in Town to serve the community better.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-08-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 10-09-2020, 02:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-09-2020, 07:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 10-10-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheReem - 10-10-2020, 07:49 AM