Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CrazyRogers

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: Let me set the scene for you on the day of my ban. At this point, I had been an active member on the server for many months now. I was first introduced to the server by a friend and as soon as I joined the server I instantly fell in love with it. It is such a wholesome, kind and genuinely nice server to be on, it is incredibly relaxing to play on and always fun. I always love interacting with chat, playing with my friends and meeting new people. I massively regret my actions, I shouldn't have used X-Ray, it was wrong of me. I was trying to accelerate my gathering of resources so I could get diamonds to buy gear and materials as quickly as possible but now in hindsight, I see the way I went about it was completely wrong. I should never have used X-Ray. 

Why do you want to come back: I full-heartedly regret my decision. I can only beg for your forgiveness to allow me back into this amazing community that I was blessed to be apart of. I feel like I was only just really settling into the server and I squandered my opportunities to grow in this wonderful group of people. I am just asking for the Ban not to be permanent as I really enjoy playing on the server and really hope to grow and become a more active member of the community.

I would once again like to deeply apologise for my actions, there were uncalled for, childish and just plain wrong. I should never have spoiled my reputation in such a way on any server, especially not this one which has a special place in my heart.

Thank you for the consideration,

CrazyRogers

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Thank you for being honest in the appeal. You're lucky I'm giving you a chance to appeal for x-ray, since we have zero tolerance policy for that.

I want you to answer a few questions for me. Please answer these questions with a few complete, well thought out sentences. There is no minimum length requirement, but I want to see some effort in your answers.

1: If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2: It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3: How could xraying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]