The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CrazyRogers

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: Let me set the scene for you on the day of my ban. At this point, I had been an active member on the server for many months now. I was first introduced to the server by a friend and as soon as I joined the server I instantly fell in love with it. It is such a wholesome, kind and genuinely nice server to be on, it is incredibly relaxing to play on and always fun. I always love interacting with chat, playing with my friends and meeting new people. I massively regret my actions, I shouldn't have used X-Ray, it was wrong of me. I was trying to accelerate my gathering of resources so I could get diamonds to buy gear and materials as quickly as possible but now in hindsight, I see the way I went about it was completely wrong. I should never have used X-Ray. 

Why do you want to come back: I full-heartedly regret my decision. I can only beg for your forgiveness to allow me back into this amazing community that I was blessed to be apart of. I feel like I was only just really settling into the server and I squandered my opportunities to grow in this wonderful group of people. I am just asking for the Ban not to be permanent as I really enjoy playing on the server and really hope to grow and become a more active member of the community.

I would once again like to deeply apologise for my actions, there were uncalled for, childish and just plain wrong. I should never have spoiled my reputation in such a way on any server, especially not this one which has a special place in my heart.

Thank you for the consideration,

CrazyRogers

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by CrazyRogers - 10-15-2020, 04:06 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 10-15-2020, 08:33 AM