Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: WallChecker

Reason for your ban: Griefing/theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I solemnly swear i will not grief again. Was just tryna make a quick buck to catch up to my mates. I took i think 13 diamond blocks to sell so that i can buy coral to make my underwater base prettier. I didn't mean to or think i was doing much harm i was just tryna make some money. 

Why do you want to come back: The server layout was very enjoyable and all staff and players were really welcoming and nice. I liked  the plugins and the rules were pretty good. The public warp system is genius and really fun imo. My friend and I got banned at the same time, as we were both just messing around at  5 :30 am and making friends and it was really fun. Plus i want to play with my friends and finish my builds

I agree your grief was not malicious in intent as you tried your best to cover it up and make it look normal lol (sorry didn't work Sad )

Please answer these questions before we proceed with this appeal

Are you ever allowed to remove items or blocks from someone's build without permission?

Why is grief and theft not allowed?

No. We are never allowed to, even if it isnt claimed.

People work hard on their builds, and its not fair to take or ruin it

Thank you for your responses.

your bal has been reset since I cannot recover the blocks from your chests as you sold them

Welcome back to hometown!