Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name:bunnyroaster44

Reason for your ban:grief

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know what I did I was playing yesterday and everything was fine. I might have built on accident within Syndamoffs base area but other than that I'm clueless, I went to an island a little ways away from warp Illo but all I did was open a shulker there. 

Why do you want to come back: I like your server and I hope to play on it again. I'll even do labor for Illo if that's what he wants. I'm having fun on your server and I am sorry if i did anything to violate the terms of playing. 

Sincerely Bunny.

You stole diamond ore and diamond blocks from /warp diamonds 

[Image: 2020-11-07_19.09.07.png]

[Image: 2020-11-07_19.09.12.png]

I need you to answer a couple questions:

Are you allowed to alter player-made structures without permission? (If you're not sure of the answer, the rulebook is here)

What is the reason for this rule?

(11-08-2020, 10:13 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: You stole diamond ore and diamond blocks from /warp diamonds 

[Image: 2020-11-07_19.09.07.png]

[Image: 2020-11-07_19.09.12.png]

I need you to answer a couple questions:

Are you allowed to alter player-made structures without permission? (If you're not sure of the answer, the rulebook is here)

What is the reason for this rule?
No, altering player-made structures even if they aren't claimed is against the rules and is griefing

the reason is because griefing is a major problem and it undermines the owner/owners hard work and because you can also acquire their resources and items which would not be an honest way to play the game 

sincerely Bunny.

Thank you for your responses. Your appeal has been accepted but as  explained in the ban appeal format post, you circumvented the ban with an alt, so an additional 7 days has been added to your ban. 

Additionally you either asked multiple of your friends to ask me to unban you, or they did so of their own accord.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-11-08_155635.png]

Your ban has been changed to a 7 day tempban, when you return you must return the diamonds you stole or the equivalent in price if you sold them.