Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mexican_kyle

Reason for your ban: X-Ray hacking

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: It's been 4-5 years (2016 I believe) since I used X-Ray hacks on the server and I've matured a lot since my ban. I understand that what I did could seriously affect the server. For example:

When I’m using X-Ray hacks it gives me an unfair advantage over other players that may spend hours mining for diamonds that I would be able to obtain in 15+ minutes. This leads to an inflation in the servers economy, with all these diamonds I could bankrupt multiple player shops, these shops would no longer be able to tend to other players on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to Hometown because this server is the most fun server I have played on in all my time on Minecraft (since 2013).

I will want multiple sentences as answers to each of the following questions for the appeal to be considered. Please take your time and do it right.

Did you give any of the materials to other players that you x-rayed?

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Did you give any of the materials to other players that you x-rayed?
I did not give any materials to anyone else. I believe the server has been reset since this incident occurred therefore if I am forgetting that I gave any away they would have been deleted already.

Why is X-raying bad?
Using X-ray resource packs/ X-ray hacks is bad because it gives me a completely unfair advantage over the people that work hard and long to get diamonds and other resources that I was able to get in a shorter amount of time and in greater quantities.

How does X-raying affect other players?
Me using X-ray hurts other players because it allows me to be able to get an unfair amount of materials in a small period of time. With these materials, I could buy and sell all I want from a player’s shop, therefore, bankrupting said player(s)

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
By using X-ray I’m attaining a massive amount of wealth in a very short period of time. With this wealth I would be able to bankrupt multiple people and cause massive inflation to the server’s overall economy, causing average prices to go up making it unfair for people that are playing legitimately. That’s just unfair to everyone except me.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
Some better ways to get an item that I need would be to ask around and trade from people, buy from player shops or go mine/work for it like all people playing legitimately.

Due to the time involved I am willing to give you another chance. Please understand that most x-ray bans are permanent. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Would I be getting my rank back or am I gonna be set back to basic?

Your rank should be exactly where you left off. Understand that the server may have reset in your time away. You may have to do the tutorial again.