• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend banned?! :(
Thumbs Down 
Hello sirs and maams i am messaging you here today to ask you. why was my friend blue fragment banned???? he didnt do anything wrong i can promise you ! I know he is only 16 but that doesnt mean he is not mature and he would not x ray or any of that bad stuff. please respond asap im worried ill never be able to play with him again!!! Cry

We don’t discuss other players’ bans except with them on their ban appeals, sorry! If he’s your friend why don’t you just ask him?

(05-03-2021, 11:45 PM)argbargskfdhsdf Wrote: Hello sirs and maams i am messaging you here today to ask you. why was my friend blue fragment banned???? he didnt do anything wrong i can promise you ! I know he is only 16 but that doesnt mean he is not mature and he would not x ray or any of that bad stuff. please respond asap im worried ill never be able to play with him again!!! Cry

I have blue's discord at the moment and I've also been in contact with blue recently, if you add me on discord @cil#4800 I can get you both in contact! I can also explain things a bit more
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

As Melanie said unfortunately we do not discuss players bans with people who are not that player, but, friend, your registration IP address actually matches the one that Blue posted their recent post about the staff team from, so hopefully since you two seem to have shared a computer in recent days he has been able to tell you what happened that led to his ban. Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Discord: Guy#1507