Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Alkyoo

Reason for your ban: Overtaking at /warp freefood

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not listening to the rules stated on the signs, in my head i thought that keeping a few stacks of food in my chest at home would save me the trouble of going back to /warp freefood and taking more for the next few days, I thought it would be fine but I realize now that I shouldn't have done that and I won't give an excuse to justify my actions because I ultimately know I did something wrong as well. Once again, i'd like to apologize and I can assure you that I won't do it again if you give me a chance to redeem myself. I promise I'll be more careful in the future when it comes to following the rules. I think I should be unbanned because I understand now that I shouldn't take more than I was given because it'll at the end influence other members because If I take more than I was supposed to then other members wouldn't be able to take food when they really need it eventually. 

Why do you want to come back: I've been on this server for more than a year I think, I can't say I was extremely active all the time but Hometown was one of the servers that made me most comfortable because it was no grief and the community is also the most friendly I've seen so far. I also had plans for myself on this server so I was shocked when I saw that I was banned but I know it's my own fault. 

I appreciate the honesty and sincerity in the appeal, it goes a long way.
That being said, I wanted to address the beginning of it:
The rules at farms/areas apply all of the time. If a warp tells you to only take a max of one stack, then the expectation is that you will only take one stack. Taking 12 stacks of items drains the resources for other players, and if everyone thought the same as you did, /warp Freefood would be constantly empty.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(05-12-2021, 09:36 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: I appreciate the honesty and sincerity in the appeal, it goes a long way.
That being said, I wanted to address the beginning of it:
The rules at farms/areas apply all of the time. If a warp tells you to only take a max of one stack, then the expectation is that you will only take one stack. Taking 12 stacks of items drains the resources for other players, and if everyone thought the same as you did, /warp Freefood would be constantly empty.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you for giving me another chance! I will not do it again and I'll make sure to follow all instructions from this point on! I appreciate it, thank you again!