Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on SMP: Hometown

Minecraft name: Karakas009

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: So i stole some stuff from someone and didnt think i would be that severe to do that because he had like this massive building and surly enough. I even gave the stuff back before i was asked to. Well I am sorry

Why do you want to come back: I wanted to build like a town with some people. Sorry Big Grin

(06-21-2021, 08:30 PM)Karakas009 Wrote: Server you were banned on SMP: Hometown

Why should you be unbanned: So i stole some stuff from someone and didnt think i would be that severe to dothat because he had like this massive building and surly enough. I even gave the stuff back before i was asked to. Well I am sorry

Why do you want to come back: I wanted to build like a town with some people. Sorry Big Grin

so because someone has worked really hard to get a lot of stuff and build great things with all their hard work, then it's ok to steal from them?

you threw some of the stuff at me, only after i confronted you, you denied it, i persisted, you questioned how i knew it was you, i told you, and you realized you were caught.

I'm going to have you answer a few questions for me, then i'll consider whether or not you deserve to be unbanned.
You would do well to answer these questions in complete sentences and be thorough and thoughtful in your answers.

1. Is stealing allowed on this server? Why or why not?

2. Is it ok to steal from a player if they already have a lot of stuff? Why or why not?

3. Is lying to staff allowed on this server? Why or why not?

(06-21-2021, 08:49 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 08:30 PM)Karakas009 Wrote: Server you were banned on SMP: Hometown

Why should you be unbanned: So i stole some stuff from someone and didnt think i would be that severe to dothat because he had like this massive building and surly enough. I even gave the stuff back before i was asked to. Well I am sorry

so because someone has worked really hard to get a lot of stuff and build great things with all their hard work, then it's ok to steal from them?

you threw some of the stuff at me, only after i confronted you, you denied it, i persisted, you questioned how i knew it was you, i told you, and you realized you were caught.

I'm going to have you answer a few questions for me, then i'll consider whether or not you deserve to be unbanned.
You would do well to answer these questions in complete sentences and be thorough and thoughtful in your answers.

1. Is stealing allowed on this server? Why or why not?

2. Is it ok to steal from a player if they already have a lot of stuff? Why or why not?

3. Is lying to staff allowed on this server? Why or why not?

1. Stealing is of course not allowed on the server. The person probably worked really hard for it. I am sorry
2. No that is also not allowed because i did not ask the person whether it would be okay or not to take their stuff
3. Lying to staff is also not allowed because it wastes their time and they know the truth anyway

Im truly sorry for my actions Sad

Hmm. Alright, I guess I'll give you another chance. You are to return all stolen item to me directly.

You are unbanned.