• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: kismek

Reason for your ban: Offensive Comments. Violation of rules 1/2.

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler and Jeff8675

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have realized and admit that what I did/said was wrong. I want to apologize to anyone I affected personally and to the LGBTQ+ community. I am sorry for what I said. I have learned from my mistakes and it will never and I mean never happen again. I did not intentionally want to hurt anyone but I realized what I said did affect people none the less.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to HT because I love the community it has. I have many memories on HT with friends. I have played on HT for almost 6 months and have never broken a rule. I have always been respectful, I don't know what got into me. I love how the server functions, and all the different things you can do in HT. I miss the server and the community it has.

I’d like to start off by saying that your apology and reflection goes a long way. The only thing I’d like to correct is this isn’t the first time you’ve been disrespected towards other players or broken a rule. While it’s never quite gotten to this point before, you have had to be reminded more than once to be less hostile towards some players. 

That being said, your appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been converted into a 7 day tempban that begins on the day you were banned.