Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Amaye05

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Crop Theft 

Who banned you: I'm not sure.

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I am doing this ban appeal on another account since the account I was banned on(Amaye05) my little brother uses now. It was around 6 years ago when I was banned(Amaye05). There was a misunderstanding where my friend wanted me to get her crops for her while she was out of town. I guess the server thought I was stealing crops which I totally understand why it would think that and I should've considered that while getting her crops for her. 

Why do you want to come back: My little brother and I were talking about neighborhood minecraft servers and he said, "Those don't exist anymore." I rebutted,"No no! I know a perfect server for us to play on." Since I haven't played on the server in a longtime, I looked up the IP and continued to log on. Of course my account(MickeyMouse2019) logged in right away. However, my old account, now my brother's account(Amaye05) was banned. I was shocked and considered the reasons and I remembered right away. I want my brother to be able to experience the server and I want to be able to teach him how to play. I would be very grateful if you would consider this ban appeal for Amaye05. Thanks! 

MickeyMouse2019 & Amaye05 

The name of the person who banned you should be in the ban message :)