• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting go
Building my base, all my farms and my shop had been the most amazing experience ever. I really discovered my personal design and taste. 
Truth be told, I began to grow tired of maintaining my farms and stocking my shops. Logging into HT had become a chore, farming 100 stacks of taters and carrots to get emeralds for my shop, every day...
All the server mechanics changes forcing me to modify lots of my farms designed to the limits of the server of then, and telling any members that it no longer works. 

I am tired looking after my stuff, it is highly technical and laborious work, and extremely tedious. 

I hereby call upon anyone who wants to continue any of my businesses, my mob farms, my endrmen farms (along with Sky_Crazy), my crop farms, and of course, my shop.

Here's the list:
Free Mob Farms: jellyskelly, jellyskelly2, jellyzomby, jellyzomby2, jellyblaze, jellyspidy, jellyspidy2
Resource farms: jellycactus, mycelium, jellyiron, jellyguardian (includes a full sheep farm on top)
shop: jellyshop

I need players who is not fearing some work and who knows the mechanics of the given farm. 
As for my shop, I will personally allow the new owner to access my emerald farm and trading center. Of course the new shop will be in your name, but I don't want the items to change. 

Comment below if you want to take over any of this

I will happily take control of them and look after the machines and make sure players can use them with ease.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'll happily take over the resource farms (mob farms ain't my thing). Ill maintain them and make sure they don't get griefed

Mail me on the forums or in game if you want to give me any warps/places you want, I'll take any and as I said, I will take good care of them.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Is you skeli farms double spanwer? If so I would buy it from you if you wanted.

I dont want anything im just really sad to see u give all this up. Im saddened that all this hard work u have done became a chore. But anyways pls stay happy and healthy Jelly Big Grin
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problems." - Captain Jack Sparrow"

I will take care of mycelium if you need me to jelly Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

(04-14-2016, 06:40 AM)Donkey Wrote: I will take care of mycelium if you need me to jelly Smile

I'll take care of the others (jellycactus, jellyiron, jellyguardian(and the sheep farm on top)) Big Grin

Please jelly. I would really love to have these farms <3

Jelly this is so sad to hear... Lady and I were just talking about how much we missed you :/.

Please feel free to let me or Lady know what you need help with, we would be happy to take some of that load off for you till you feel like playing with the machines again XD. Let us know Wink

Yours truly - BAM
Ps lady and I worships you, so please don't leave us!
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Some of the mob farms needs a fixing as the server changes might have stopped the redstones. Also, the iron and guardian farms might not work if the render distance had not been changed back.

With that said,

@Nether_Ruler and Donkey can look after jellycactus, mycelium, jellyiron, my mushroom farm. jellyguardian and the sheep farm on top (no warp and no path there yet, you must break out or set home). If you wanna turn jellyguardian into a paid farm go ahead, I plan on doing so too. but the iron farm is another story, the iron is split in half, half for the public and half for the owner (in the trapdoored chest). 

@Thor they are just single spawner, but they are quite efficient, especially the blaze one. The redstone might have stopped though.

@ Sky, since you already co-own the enderman farm, why don;t you take care of the rest of my mob farms too. Some of them have not been maintained for a while so might be some work for you. You can find all of them at warp jellywarp. If anyone wanna have the mob farms talk to Sky, but bottom line is they will remain FREE (except enderman).

@ BAM If you want I can give you my shop and the trading center. But it is some hard work lol. Also if you wanna use jellygold go for it.

If anyone needs an unlocking of chests or explaining of mechanisms, I will be on to solve them, or hopefully staff will do so. Thank you all, especially the staff for being a great help.