• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting go
ya jelly! Lady and I would be happy to manage whatever u need Wink Ill be on later i hope to see u there!
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Alright mate, Hope you find new interest in HT one day. I'll keep all the mob farms public and running (except jellyend ofc)

Have a good one!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'll be taking care of those farms along with Donkey. One more question, how do I get to the mushroom farm?

Also one question for Donk. Do you wanna share all the farms or just mycellium? Or ill be happy to have only you run mycellium and ill take full control of the rest

I meant to ask, A: Am I allowed to change the mob grinders, to an extent, Like the look of it? As jellyspidy's a bit naf.

B: Could I have the access to all doors and any chests you think I should have access to in Jellyspidy,jellyspidy2, jellyzombie, jellyzombie2, jellyskelly and jellyblaze, please.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I won't be needing the skelis in that case but thanks. Also hopefully you come back at some point. (FYI hoppers are kinda fixed now if you didn't know)

Aww Jelly! We will help you with whatever it is you need, and if you want Big and I to manage your shop until your return just let us know.  

I loved having you as a sounding board for any idea that popped into my head. I hope you get the joy back in the game that your looking for, and that you come home to us one day in the future. Big Grin
Owner of:
Ladys
Ladystall

@ Sky A: yes please, the farms are a bit ugly i know. B: I will be on to unlock em
@ Nether and Donk, the mushroom farm is one of the things floating around jellyiron so, make your own way there. you guys are sharing all the mentioned farms.
@ Bam and Mel, I will be back to build more stuff for sure, I am just taking a short break. Also, if you wanna manage my shop in your names, go for it, I can provide you with the trading center.

(04-15-2016, 07:14 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: @ Sky A: yes please, the farms are a bit ugly i know. B: I will be on to unlock em
@ Nether and Donk, the mushroom farm is one of the things floating around jellyiron so, make your own way there. you guys are sharing all the mentioned farms.
@ Bam and Mel, I will be back to build more stuff for sure, I am just taking a short break. Also, if you wanna manage my shop in your names, go for it, I can provide you with the trading center.

K thanks

This is the farm right?
http://imgur.com/myD9JG1

@ Nether Yes it is

Yo Jelly I'll be happy to take over your items and money. Lol hahah no but really you were a good friend see you later