Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elephantz ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Elephantz

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Grief

Who banned you: Elsio

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): one of my friends i met on hometown built a giant mountain at their base, i thought it would be funny if i put a water bucket on the top and the next day i was banned. I was just trying to do a little prank but got banned for it

Why do you want to come back: I haven't played in around 2-3 years. i want to go back on memory lane and see all the builds i did like my mega base

Hello Verdorren

Please answer the questions below

1. Why is griefing bad (even if you think it's funny and if they are your friend)?

2. How do you think griefing affects the player?

3. What did you learn from this experience?
Everything is Panda

1. Why is griefing bad (even if you think it's funny and if they are your friend)? I think griefing is bad because it sometimes can ruin a player's builds, I now realize that if someone puts water on my base, it could mess up my crops and Redstone.

2. How do you think griefing affects the player? I think the water on the mountain could have cleared all the tall grass and flowers from the ground making Mello have to put it all back so it looks good again.

3. What did you learn from this experience? I learned that griefing is a very bad thing to do, even if it's just a joke. I will never grief again, and if I do accidentally, I will tell the claim owner and try to help them fix the damage that I have caused.

Hello Thank you for your responses

I have unbanned you for now. Please do go through the rules again before joining and refrain from doing such in the future (even to your friend)
Everything is Panda

thank you Smile