• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: GabySoto99

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Griefing

Who banned you: ThatOneWolfe

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): This was my first time playing on this server. I was playing with a friend and we didn't know that taking blocks that were in the middle of the forest was  considered griefing. I thought it only applied to if the place was claimed, or the person was there or if there was a chest with things inside. I feel really bad for the person I took and destroyed their structure! If you let me come back I promise I can give him back his blocks and even help him/her build their structure back.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed this server. My friend and I searched for a long time for somewhere we could find a place to build some really cool things and interact with equally cool people. I promise this will NEVER happen again.  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Thank you for taking my appeal into consideration.

Hey there, I'll be the one responding to your appeal; Thank you for your honesty  in your appeal, it is appreciated. Our griefing rule currently is seen here in the tutorial that you spawn when joining our server for the first time: "#6 Do not grief (modify) other players' builds without permission." This applies for any build regardless if the owners been offline for years, if the build is not golden shovel claimed, and if the build has no 'valuable' resources.
[Image: gpX5kqw.png]I ask that when you come back, you read over the rules carefully and if you have questions on any to ask a staff member online or even the other players online so that something of similar circumstance doesn't happen again. With that in mind, you have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023