Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for Greifing TheDutyPaid
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown mc 

Minecraft name: SolarZaphod

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Greif 

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was playing with EnigmaWZ (who I no longer talk to) and was warping around the place. He eventually ran into this amazing town looking build with an unclaimed beacon on the outside of it. He realized that the beacon was unclaimed and I /tpa over to him. We then slowly mined away at the beacon, and me knowing a lot about the server's rules, I completely forgot about it. I should of remembered the rules, the consequences, and the time it took TheDutyPaid to gather the resources and build it. I think EnigmaWZ took most of the beacon, and I took some blocks from the cliff and the beacon. After we were done with that we found a way into the town and wandered around and I saw some wheat, which I took but replanted most of it. After all of that We logged off, and after some time we realized we have been banned.

Why do you want to come back: I used to play this server a lot when I was younger and smarter about the rules, and I just would like to be able to play this server again since I have so many good memories of playing it. (Sorry this event happened a few months ago and I just finally decided to appeal for a ban).

Thank you for your appeal and understanding of what you did wrong.

One of are basic rules is no grief (if you did not build it, do not touch it) You can also check the rules anytime with /rules

With the wheat, a lot of players use this more for decoration than food. To which we have /warp Wheat where you can harvest and replant as much as you like.

You are welcome to play with friends on the server and to remind them when needed of the rules.

I have decided to unban you but when you return you need to hand over any stolen items to a staff member.