• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CROP THEFT AND GRIEF BAN APPEAL
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Your text SMP SERVER

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Your text busterkenny

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text I was banned for taking crops and trespassing into others properties.

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text Rowebot

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text I would like to be unbanned because I would like to be part of the community you and others created. I admit to my actions of trespassing and griefing crops that I stole. I have affected you and the amazing community all together. I don't expect you nor the community to forgive me for what I had done. Even though reading the rules, I had neglected it and went to do my own thing. If I were unbanned and to grief again I am willing to take any punishment (Perm Ban).

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b]  I would like to come back to HTMC because I would like to once more be part of the community. The people are great to have a experience of Minecraft there. The people all together are great people who did really shape the server to what it is today.I had affected them and you also. I would like to thank you for reading this and others who did also.
~Kenny

You were banned for crop theft. NOT for forgetting to replant.

I have a wheat field surrounded by 2 high wood walls and signs every 20 blocks saying "Private; Keep Out". You broke through the wall and randomly ran around leaving dropped seeds around. Most of the plants were not mature yet.

This is not the act of someone harvesting without remembering the replant. This is grief by someone thinking I can't figure out who did it. But I can. The logs don't lie and when I rolled back the damage using the logs, I found you had done 113 blocks of damage.

I then sampled the logs going back 40 hours and found 2 other private crop fields where plants were stolen to the tune of another 81 blocks. You stole crops that I need for my shop, griefed the wood wall and griefed another person's fence.

And your friends in the other 3 boats. The only one to click on the door had nothing in the log I sampled for the last 40 hours but his name is on my shit list for close attention if I find or hear of any grief by him. Close attention means I will sift through thousands of log records going back months for bannable offenses.

Edit your posting above with the correct reason for the ban: CROP THEFT and GRIEF! Give me a good reason why you should be unbanned; why should I trust you to not grief and steal other people's crops. Your friends in the other boats are not a good reason.
/Rowebot

Busterkenny, that is a much better appeal. I will ask an admin to unban you BUT if I find grief or crop theft dated after the unban then you will be permanently banned.

Apologies for taking so long. I missed that you edited the first post. Next time, I will ask the person to add a reply instead editing the first post -- editing does not mark the thread as having new content.
/Rowebot