• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (Looneon)
Hi, dear staff team!

My nickname is Looneon and I have been banned from the server. I didn't know that it's prohibited to break beacons in the world. These ones weren't claimed tho, but my apologies!

The reason I've banned: griefing (beacons);
Who banned me: ThatOneWolfe (Java) and DiamondBlockBen (Bedrock);
Minecraft nickname: Looneon;
Why do I want to come back to the server: I consider this server the best one I've ever seen cuz Hometown seems to me friendly and interesting to play. I like playing here!

Hi there Looneon, glad to see your appeal and that you're doing well; For your bedrock account you will have to make a separate ban appeal as it was banned for a different reason than the one listed here as well as it is a different account. I'll be treating this post as your ban appeal for your first ban with the java account, Looneon.

Now the way I would like this appeal process to go is that I have a few questions that I would like for you to answer, and based on that response I might have more questions/information to where I could consider your unban and your appeal accepted so you can play again.

Did you read hometown's rules in the tutorial or in /rules?

Why did you not ask a staff member if taking another person's beacon was okay or not considering you didn't know it was prohibited to take beacons?

Can you explain why you think you were banned/your actions leading to your ban? Please be specific here.

How would you feel if someone stole your items or beacon?

Does not claiming something mean it is free property to take?

Is there anything else you would like to say?
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hi, Cil! Yes, I've read Hometown's rules.

• "Can you explain why you think you were banned/your actions leading to your ban?": I've been banned because of I'd been taking beacons of other players. And I consider I wasn't right.

• "How would you feel if someone stole your items or beacon?": I would be upset about this. It's definitely.

• "Does not claiming something mean it is free property to take?": Definitely not, it's bad and this is impolite actions to others.

• "Why did you not ask a staff member if taking another person's beacon was okay or not considering you didn't know it was prohibited to take beacons?": I'll clarify this moment if I find something unclaimed in the world.

Hi there Looneon, I thank you for your honesty and sincerity, and I would like to give you a second chance and we would love to have you back on hometown. Hometown has a strict no build is abandoned policy so any unclaimed/abandoned build with no claim protection is still protected under hometown's rules. This means no taking blocks from a build, no taking beacons/items. If you need any clarification on any rules, as said earlier, please clarify with a staff member that is online, or you can contact staff via the get-help channel in our server discord.

As of the time this message is posted, your account Looneon (Java) will be unbanned.
To play on your bedrock account you will need to make a secondary appeal for that .looneon (Bedrock) account to be unbanned as stated earlier.

Upon rejoining Hometown you will need to return all stolen items to a staff member, once you have done so, please notify me via /mail send ThatOneWolfe, In-Game specifying you've returned all the items. Failure to give all stolen items back could result in consequences.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hi, Cil!

Thank you very much for giving me a second chance! I appreciate it! When I enter the server, I'll create and place a barrel with all items I've stolen. I'll place it on my area, so you can take it back.