• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: iintex

Reason for your ban: “Use of x-ray to find dungeons. Banned by TheDutyPaid LyingStar”

Who banned you: “TheDutyPaid and LyingStar” 

Why should you be unbanned: I believe this was a unjustifiable ban and a lack of evidence to truly suggest that I was actually X-Raying, this admin “TheDutyPaid” banned me off my words which were “I hope when I relog my fake xray is still there” which I was referring to how the blocks glitched and could be picked up but still appear infront of me so when I walked in you could see caves around you aka the term fake xray, I would also like to add as well when I asked staff about this and just told me it was a visual glitch and continue mining farther and farther (which didn’t work) so I continued but relogged since the fake xray is impossible to actually even use correctly.

Why do you want to come back: I finally got 1.19.3 to work at 60 frames and if I even thought about putting on a see through blocks wit lines on ores texture pack I’d literally crash, plus im trying to get big and be rich on the only well mannered SMP (since the rules are actually upheld to a high standard, lastly adding to this; if you guys don’t want to take my word for it I do apologize for this inconvenience which I never even used correctly, so as before im sorry and will take your server bug as my responsibility but I do feel as if you guys should screen-share others before banning players, Thank You for reading.

Well, first up I never ban without evidence and any ban I do give is justifiable.

I did not ban you on what you said but your actions, which was also witnessed by another staff member.

One of our rules is “Do not exploit game glitches. Report any that you find to a member of staff.”

Now you did say in open chat “is anyone elses blocks invis” I asked “all but the ores?” which you replied “i can see caves only”

You then used this to target one dungeon chest and mined on to another dungeon chest.

[Image: cmLXI0I.png]

[Image: JiBCBRm.png]

Also picking up some diamonds on the way.

[Image: 01vcV0p.png]

So instead of playing fair and trying to clear your issue which was not a server bug, you used it to your advantage.

I do admit I did abuse your server glitch and do in fact apologize for that but as the matter of fact I was in the wrong no matter how I explain it I would understand if I'm kept permanently banned, but I was fairly new so I feel as if I did deserve a small chance of a second chance because of the fact I did only see caves you could see the only ores I got were in caves and wasn't actual x-ray, do not mistake that I'm trying to say I wasn't doing something wrong, I'm just trying to say that I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for the abuse of what I have come across and if there's a next time; ill report the bug/glitch or to make sure I completely avoid it to make any more mishaps like this in the future, thank you for reading.

Thank you for your response.

I have spoken with other staff member and we are happy to give you another chance.

You may wish to review your settings and this I maintain this was a local issue to you and even at the time was not reported by any other players.

Please, on your return. Take time to real through the rules with can be found via /rules and more at /warp rules.

As of this message you have been unbanned, Welcome back.