• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Situation and how you response to it
Level 1 forum games prototype

This is an idea for the forum games, it will work, or it will be hated as eczema.

The idea is simple.
The first morron will say a situation, such as: hey i hope you dont bother that i drank your juice you saved for this day  Big Grin (The situation can be weird, but not mean or too weird.)

The second morron will reply how he would reply in real life. For example: you imbesil! Dont do that again! (But dont mean such as: you suck, im gonna punch you)

Then the guy who replied will make a new situation and so on. Plz make so that the situations and answers make sense. This is not a weird game.

Ill start: hey, i saw your sister at the library today, she wasnt in the school...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

She's on school holiday.

Is that right? O.o

(04-17-2016, 09:20 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Level 1 forum games prototype

???

Yes it certainly is.

To answer your question, it just reprecents that its a forum games prototype. If you go to see my other threads in future, they have the same kind of title. For example, if i would write an off topic thread and it would get popular, i would edit the start post and write there: level 2 off topic thread. Simple as that.

Why am i on fire?

Because a huge flame ball came from the sky and hit you.

Why aren't you at school?
- KatNip

I don't need to explain, just look at the education system.

Why is there a hippo eating your sofa?
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Because i adopted it and it only eats sofas. Coinfidence?

Your freind cones downstairs with a board game and asks do you want to play?

Why are you in my house and IS THAT CLUEDO?

There's a mouse sat on a rabbit sat on a cat sat on a dog sat on a horse in your bedroom.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Holy sa****ch!!!!

Your parents call you with that sound in their voice wich tells you that you are going to be in trouble...

RUN, RUN, RUUUUNNNNNNN

Why are some people just so infuriating?

Because you asked them to be.

Why has me window been smashed?