• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Jackjoru

Reason for your ban: grief to /warp fu-- (cant say that word parents would kill me)

Who banned you: Thedutypaid

Why should you be unbanned: I never mean to grief, and i dont remember doing it at that place. my mind tends to forget things, and i overall am just clumsy. i never mean harm, i just wanna have fun.

Why do you want to come back: there are tons of builds i want to finish, add more too, ect. i wanna be a remembered player on the server for good reasons and its my main goal.

Extra thing i added for duty or any admin to see, i understand grief is bad, and i know i should try not to do it harder, its just difficult, because of the fact that i miss click alot. i know this might seem like a excuse, but its not. and i hope i can try harder not to make mistakes like this, i also would like to see when im unbanned what type of place i griefed in was. as i said earlier, i forget alot.

I sympathise with you, man

Do not reply on other players appeals.

I was called to the warp in question on another matter and noticed something was amiss. Quite a bit of grief over time. While yes you bit not do it all, you still broke a pot plant and for some reason placed and picked up a lot of water.

Now this is a minor form of grief but I looked at the reasons why you have been warned before.

Killing a skeleton at warp musicdisc
Breaking glass at a murder mystery game
Killing breeding cow at a leather farm

Speaking with other staff,

Using a boat to get into a blocked off area
Breaking into other players builds
Verbal warning for caps
Taking items from an unlocked donation chest
Inappropriate names for weapons
And many cases of testing for claims by break and replace

I'm a bit surprised you have not been banned already before.

Now with any ban, it’s important for me to understand the player will not continue in their actions.

So take your time thinking about and writing the replies.

1, Why is grief wrong

2, how does it affect server life

3, Why do we have rules in place

4, Why is it important to follow such rules

5, In the future how can you better myself as part of the server

1, Why is grief wrong: because it hurts other players' feelings when their builds are broken and makes them sad

2, how does it affect server life: it will make people quit and thats not good at all bc server will go ded

3, Why do we have rules in place: So people can have fun and not have total chaos

4, Why is it important to follow such rules: to keep the place from turning into the ruins that are 2b2t

5, In the future how can you better myself as part of the server: ill try to not do these things even if people tell me to or if my mind tells me to. ill try to be a better person for this server and be less clumsy.

Well I hoped for more but I guess I am just a fantasist or should have stated more than one line.

Bit worried about “ill try to not do these things” you are the only one that can guide your own destiny in life.

You do understand that your actions have an effect on others and server life. Even me who has to spend time on these matters.

Remember for the future that if you do accidentally break something at another player's area, you must tell staff about it.

Going to unban you but take a look at /rules again when you join back.