• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: xXKarmaVv 

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Beacon and Beacon base theft

Who banned you: Essayjinx

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): 
     I did not mean to steal anything from anyone, I had two beacons, I bought one; the other was in front of my friend TrashPandaXD383s base. He lived in a player made village and when I came to visit him he asked me if I wanted to take it, at first I was confused why he would give it up but I eventually said sure. He started mining it so I joined him and he let me take the beacon and iron blocks. 
     I set up a base in a temple with both my beacons active, soon found out that I made my house in the resource lane and luckily someone came to mine next to it and told me. He let me go to him and he brought me to another temple in the normal world. I took my beacons and stuff that mattered so no saplings or anything like that. The next day I tried to log in it said I was banned for beacon theft by Essayjinx. Idk if I got banned because they thought i stole the ones at my base in the resource world or if the it's because of the beacon from my friends village but I would love to come back, I love this community and I made a few friends on there i would like to play with again. I didn't mean to steal anything and I'm sorry I'm there's no excuse but I have no reason to steal or take anything from anyone like that. 

Why do you want to come back: All I ask is for a second chance to I can have fun in the server with everyone again.

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, the beacon your friend offered you did not belong to him; it belonged to the town owner, who built it, and who was upset to find it missing. Even though you did not know it, your friend led you into griefing.

While you were tricked into breaking this rule, I'm going to need to ask you to answer a few questions before we can proceed.

Why don't we break blocks that aren't ours?

What impact does that have on other players?

How do we confirm that the thing we are breaking belongs to the person we're breaking it for?

We don't break blocks that aren't ours because there not ours and other people put work into getting them.

It has quite an impact because in this such instance the town owner worked for that beacon themself and put their own time into it.

We could ask chat and see if anyone else responds like an owner to tell us or make sure its in that player we are breaking fors claim.

Thank you for considering my questions Smile

In light of your response and the circumstances of the grief your appeal has been accepted.

Please return as much of the beacon base as you still have and what you made from it to staff as soon as possible.

Welcome back!