• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Nifty107

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Grief to /warp fuck 

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I'm pretty sure I never griefed anywhere because I hate when that happens.

Why do you want to come back: I love thsi server, it's one of my favorites.

It all happened at /warp FUCK coming up to a 160 days ago now.

Unclear if you went to the warp, took the painting and broke the glass to get out or you found the build, broke the glass to get in and took the painting.

[Image: 6pcPog6.png]

[Image: Gw8qz2v.png]

1: That was half a year ago and you just now banned me for it? It was also 2 things apparently as well. I was never warned for this.
2: I am sorry I did this. I'm pretty sure this was a random build I found and completely forgot about it. I would understand if I had maybe destroyed a lot of stuff recently, but 5 months ago AND I only broke 2 or 3 things so calling it griefing is being generous.
There. There's my explanation or whatever.

I have been ignoring your messages to me via Discord about your ban. This does not speed up the process but I am concerned and a bit confused why the last message was just a skull.

Clear this up and we can move on with maybe another area of potential grief.

Tbh I think I meant to send the skull to someone else and didn't delete it. Also I didn't realize u were even getting my messages. They were just showing as stuck sending. I know I've broke some stuff in other areas, not often, but I have like twice. Still not much, just like 1 or 2 things that I then put back. AlsoI'm pretty sure both times Jinx got onto me about it but that was like a year or more ago. Idk what other griefing I would've done.

Do you have permission to access this villager farm area?

[Image: Z7IlsWC.png]

Wait yeah that's my farm. I have a home set there. It's not that far from my island.

Do you share it with another player? Could not find your name on any of the chests.

When I had taken a break from the server someone came and placed a bunch of chests that I couldn't access. I hadn't made the original farm but someone gifted it me when they stopped playing

Same with the island but I had helped make that

Also one thing I'd like to ask. How tf did u even find me breaking stuff? Since I broke 2 things at the warp and stuff at my own base, what led you to look for me specifically? And also without asking if it was my base in the first place. Seems a tad irresponsible if you ask me. But you didn't do whatever.