• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un ban appeal
A player found there was a warp called fuck, which I had no idea of. I like to visit the more unknown warps to make sure they are safe etc.

While there I noticed it was an old shop but with a number of blocks for the chests missing and other areas of worry. So I checked the logs and found yourself and another player being naughty. I knew it was not your shop as the warp or shop chests were not in your name. The other player received a ban as well and has been dealt with.

It's good to also check other actions which led me to the to the villagers, felt I needed to ask about that.

If you are happy we can move on with the appeal?

Yerp

Please answer these questions so I know you understand what and why you did wrong.

Also write more than just single line answers.

Why should all builds be respected?

What rules do we have on grief and why should we follow them?

All builds should be respected because someone might've spent a lot of time on it. Or they just don't want to have anything broken. I know from experience that griefed builds are very frustrating especially if you lose time or materials on it.

The rules state no griefing is tolerated. Some griefs are worse than others, like if it was a huge area compared to a small area, but griefing is still bad, no matter how much.

Also if I get unbanned do I get access to server chat in the discord again

Very basic short replies when your complaints about the ban process were longer.

I find small-scale grief very petty, to break glass to enter or exit a building just because breaking and replacing blocks, which is still not right but we would not know, would take longer. Then taking a vanilla painting, 1 wool and 8 sticks. I have no answers for that.

I will let you return but understand that the server rules are there to keep this a fun place for all.

As of this message you are unbanned from the server and discord.