Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: jjdamaster

Reason for your ban: Grief/theft

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I want to make amends to whoever or whatever I have harmed and wish for a chance to prove that I'm not just another plain old griefer.  

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I love this server. Yes, you're probably thinking," how can he love the server if he griefed/stole." I was exploring, and the places that I griefed looked to me as if they were abandoned, but that doesn't mean they were abandoned, and that doesn't give me the right to steal or grief. I love this server because of the people on it. The community has brought about a new sense of friendship to me and there's nothing that I would do to intentionally bring any harm to it. Three years ago, I was on a server much like this one, and it unfortunately closed down. I have been searching 3 years for a server like my old one, and Hometown is the only one that comes the closest to it. It only seems like yesterday that I pressed the join button and then from out of nowhere I got millions of warm welcomes. That's what I love about this server. Everyone on here is so kind and respectful. Even if I don't persuade anyone to let me back on the server, the only thing that I do ask is for a chance to set things right between whomever I have harmed by my actions. I'm sincerely sorry for my stupid and irrational actions and I hope that i can be forgiven. Thank you for setting me in my place and for helping me to realize what I did wrong. Thank you for your time.    

offender: jjdamaster

offendee: warp windy

timeline: i had heard that jjdamaster had done a little grief prior and this is what brought me to investigate. once there i had noticed three spots of grief (last three pictures in evidence link) , 4 spots of theft (first three and last picture in evidence link) and finally where you decided to let every horse that was in gated pens out free (fourth picture in evidence link). after rolling back and spending about half an hour getting the horses into pens i banned jjdamaster with option to appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/a/EX20M

observation: after i completed fixing what you had done i decided to call you out on it in global chat.

[CHAT] [Admin] rotparecoliV >> so hows it going jjdamaster
[CHAT] [Member] jjdamaster >> good hbu vil
[CHAT] [Admin] rotparecoliV >> good for me, but not for you soon
[CHAT] [Member] jjdamaster >> waht
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> explain something for me
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> you know our rules right
[Member] jjdamaster >> yes
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> so why is it i had to roll back quartz grief and theft from you
[Member] jjdamaster >> where
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> not only that you decided you wanted to let every single horse free from where they were
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> you opened every horse pen
[Admin] rotparecoliV >> nothing to say to that?
[Member] jjdamaster >> nope
[Member] jjdamaster >> it happened

you say that you know our rules but did you miss this being the first thing that you see in our tutorial, http://vilneas2000.imgur.com/all/#3 i mean i honestly dont get it. you showed no remorse at all for what you did when i decided to ask you about it chat and not once did you even say that you were sorry about it. and as it is now there is no apology in this appeal either, "make amends" does not cut it as an apology. your claim of "i thought is was abandoned" is pretty well mute as you were the only person that went through there and griefed, stole and let the animals free. there were no signs of this small townish place being abandoned at all so i have no idea where you came up with that. on that note you put the effort into the last section of your appeal but not the first section, why is that? one sentence will not fly, and you need to put 100% effort into the whole thing. as for now you appeal is denied until you put in complete effort and actually give an apology.

action take: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

vil I was sorry but i was justifying what you were presenting to me

then show me that, give an actual apology in the appeal and give me some more effort in why you should be unbanned because again one sentence will not work.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I did. Thank you