Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: .PivotalFlame539/Jeremy_Belpois

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Ban evasion

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?):

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because hometown SMP is a great server with a great community. We have a firm, but fair staff team keeping the peace, fun activities, and new ways to play Minecraft. I enjoy the freedom to build and also build with others. It makes me feel good when I work with people because it can teach me cooperation and social skills.
Overall, Hometown SMP is where I would want to spend my time playing Minecraft. 

Attached Files
.txt   Why I should be unbanned (PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER).txt (Size: 3.9 KB / Downloads: 10)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQedpZG48KIpdVEzwngJHT...Q&usqp=CAU]
"XANA's at it again!" -Jeremie

Currently, we are aware of at least 3 accounts that you've used to log into hometown with. 

They are:
.PivotalFlame539
.RotaryInk952431
Jeremy_Belpois

You were first banned on your .PivotalFlame539 account for grief/stealing from /warp beacon. You appealed that ban and you were unbanned.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6160

I specifically stated that you were not to return to the server until you cleared up your ban from UberDeathBunny for grief and ban evasion. You were to start a new appeal for Uber to address. You started the appeal, but never followed through with Uber's instructions.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6163

I will allow you to use this appeal for both .PivotalFlame539 and Jeremy_Belpois, but you need to either start a new appeal with Uber, or continue the one you left off. At the moment, you are still banned. If you are able to appeal to  Uber and he's kind enough to unban your .RotaryInk952431 account, please return to this thread and we will address your ban evasion.

Remember, if you are banned from HomeTown on one account, then you are banned on all accounts. Any attempt to use a different account to join is considered ban evasion.

I am returning to this forum because my appeal was successful. Now do I just write a ban appeal for ban evasion? (Sorry if this was supposed to be another appeal and it's not in proper format)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQedpZG48KIpdVEzwngJHT...Q&usqp=CAU]
"XANA's at it again!" -Jeremie

Now that you have been unbanned on your .RotaryInk952431 account, I can now unban you on all of your aliases that you used to evade your remaining ban. Please be mindful of all server rules when you rejoin the server. If you have any questions about rules or need a refresher, don't hesitate to ask staff. Welcome back!