• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (Case of .RotaryInk952431 for UberDeathBunny)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text

Minecraft name: RotaryInk952431 (Although this is still PivotalFlame539)

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Greifing. Ban evasion

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): As stated in my previous appeal, I have taken time to reflect the past months and grown. If I am unbanned I will stay out of trouble as this is my last chance. I will return the slot tokens that I took (I think I was told they were not returned) and if I don't have them, I will get more and return them. I am truly sorry for my several misdeeds and know that I haven't been the best player (understatement). Please forgive me and I will not do this again. 

Why do you want to come back: I love Hometown SMP so much because of the friendly community there. Everyone is respectful and mindful of the rules (I am at times). I also am in the middle of making 2 builds: Victoria van gale's weather station (I promise not to create weather like she did) and a Xanafied lyoko tower. (I will build in  a forest location as a sort of "forest sector")

Best regards, .PivotalFlame539/.RotaryInk952431 (But Jeremy_Belpois is my new main.)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQedpZG48KIpdVEzwngJHT...Q&usqp=CAU]
"XANA's at it again!" -Jeremie

Appeal approved. Welcome back to Home Town.