Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text

Minecraft name: Poohbearr7

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): spamming

Who banned you: thedutypaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I will try my very very best to not do it again and I will be a good player please give me a chance  [Image: sleepy.png]

Why do you want to come back: this is my favorite server 

From when you first joined you have had verbal warnings, been muted and even kicked from the server for spam. Each time you have expressed remorse but a short time later repeated your actions.

“I will try my very very best to not do it again” worries me, you are the master of your own destiny and what you choose to do. The staff team can only react, more spam would mean another ban and after that it’s goodbye permanently.

The meaning of the word “appeal” is interesting both in the everyday and in law. I can not tell you what to write but I find what you have written lacking. I gave you a chance while you were muted to apologise but you spammed more.

So I offer you this opportunity and as you like to type I expect the reply to this question to be long and detailed. Unlike other appeals I am giving you just one question.

Why do we have a rule in place about spam?

We have rules about spam beacus spam can be annoying number 1 and spam is like not allowed number 2 and that’s all I can think of right now but if you want a bit more answers about that tell me ok also I’m sorry that I spamed

Yes I need more. Sorry to be blunt but if I unban you on one line then I would have to do it with every player.
You are free to search the internet for what is and why spam is unwanted.

Ok round 2 take to lol ok we have rules of no spam in place beacus answor1 it’s not vary nice beacus what if you talk over someone in chat answer2 to reduce lag answor3 just beacus you can spam dose not mean you should answor4 I should just listen to the no spam rule no matter if I think it’s a good rule or bad rule answor5 players don’t like spammers too much so I should just listened to that rule so admins and mods and guardians and players like me for that too answor6 I’m sure a lot of players or not a lot know that a goal of mine is to one day reach admin but I can’t do that if I don’t listen to rules sooo I should Listen to the no spam rule answor7 spammers like I was like I was are annoying answer8 to be unbanned I gatta listen and as I see I have not been vary good at that so promises I cross my heart that I will never spam again and if I do, you can permanently banned me thanks for reading and I hope this is enough to get un banned

Well it’s been quite sometime since you were banned, it surprised me as these things can be cleared up quite quick. As long as the player in question understands what and why they did wrong.

I am going to give you a chance but remember this is a chance, there will not be other verbal warnings or official warnings. It will be a ban again.

As for your bedrock account, will can address that ban in it’s appeal and while that's happening you may log in with your lava account

Welcome back to Hometown!